Need a career not a job? Looking for something that will challenge you every day and will allow you to show your personality and strengths? If you are an energetic, outgoing, take charge person who thrives in a busy environment we want to speak with you! Slimline Manufacturing Ltd., the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of Agricultural sprayers and Industrial Evaporators, is looking to add an ambitious Sales Coordinator to our Agriculture sales team. Located in Penticton BC, we are a fast-growing company that will offer you the opportunity to develop your career. Slimline Manufacturing values professionalism, a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement, and personal accountability.
You will be responsible for coordinating/supporting all aspects of our Agriculture Sales & Marketing Team, while delivering exceptional sales support to our customer base. You will be responsible for building and maintaining day to day relationships with our customers by:
- Providing best in class sales support and customer service
- Responding to customer questions relating to product knowledge, order status, and shipments
- Supporting our Sales professionals
- Interacting with our leading dealers and customers globally
- Taking on new challenges as they are assigned to you
- Attending trade shows
- Coordination and responsibility of sales orders from quote to after delivery support
- Lead generation
- Marketing activities, social media and even some fun things
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Working on Sales plans, event planning, providing Marketing materials and assistance
- Market research and support for the Regional Sales Managers
- You will become the “go to” person not only for our customers but for our Sales Team
- Processing sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Handling all incoming calls related to order questions / delays / damage etc.
- Outgoing logistics support
- 2-4 years college, university or technical school training is required (Sales, Business or Marketing education preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in an office environment – Sales, Operations, Project Management or Scheduling related role would be an asset
- Business Diploma or Degree
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in inside sales or customer service
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Experience working with an ERP and CRM system would be a definite asset
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization is also a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Positive and results-oriented attitude
- A flexible individual with the ability to prioritize a changing workload
- Effective Communicator – You are an excellent influencer and communicator, building equitable and sustainable relationships with prospects and clients. Professional, with a polished presence.
- High Energy – Ambitious, daring, high activity with a can-do attitude.
- Initiative – Willing to take action – Can run with little direction. Can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Resilient – You are a confident cold-caller wanting to connect with decision makers
- Resourceful – You are quick on your feet. Develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Organized – Can plan, track and measure activity; fine-tuning to be more productive.
- Great Teammate – You are self-motivated to do amazing work & value being part of a dynamic & hard-working team. You are known for your ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Have strong business and technology acumen
- Interest in continued training and professional development
- Strong customer orientation; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful; a demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple requirements
What We Offer
- Exceptional potential for Sales career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission, bonus, and KPI potential
- Extended Health and Dental
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Matching RRSP Program