Accounts Receivable/Payroll Specialist
Does joining a growing, dynamic organization excite you? If so, Slimline Manufacturing is looking to speak with you. Due to an internal promotion, we are looking to fill an Accounts Receivable/Payroll Specialist position.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Receivable/Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing Slimline’s incoming payment transactions as well as ensuring the timely and accurate payment of payroll, statutory remittances, and customer payments. This position is also responsible for preparation of the month end entries, multiple account reconciliations and GL account analysis.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a good salary, and benefits including extended health, vision and dental. Additional perks include employee share purchase plan and a RRSP program. To show appreciation to our employees we celebrate work anniversaries, birthdays, and other surprises. If you’re a coffee drinker, you will enjoy the perk that sits in our lunchroom.
- Bi-weekly payroll from preparation to finalization
- Payroll related remittances and reconciliation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts receivable reporting and reconciliation
- Calculate and reconcile salesperson commissions
- Sales/COGS reports
- Reconcile GL accounts
- GST and PST reconciliation and remittance
- POS support for Parts Department
- General accounting tasks as assigned
- Back up reception
Skills & Qualifications:
- Intermediate accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of payroll
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- ERP experience
- Customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and team player
- Accounting education would be a strong asset
Slimline Manufacturing is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of Agricultural sprayers and Industrial Evaporators. Located in Penticton BC we are a fast-growing company that will offer you the opportunity to develop your career. Slimline Manufacturing values professionalism, a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and personal accountability. We are excited to add another member to our fabulous team!